A world of brewing possibilities
Hop Head Farms is proud to partner with industry-leading hops providers and malt producers.
HAAS® & The BarthHaas Group
We are a distribution partner for John I. Haas and the BarthHaas Group, the world’s most innovative supplier of hops, offering top-quality hops from around the world and a wide range of advanced hop products. As a Hop Head Farms customer, you’ll have access to experimental hops and innovative hop products that give you a distinct brewing advantage.
- Choose 70+ hop varieties from the Pacific Northwest, Europe, and Australia.
- Enjoy experimental hop varieties from the Hops Breeding Company (HBC) who created industry-leading hops like Citra®, Mosaic®, Sabro®, Eukanot®, and more.
- Get innovative hop products that enhance flavor and increase brewing efficiencies—from INCOGNITO® to FLEX® and high-performance LUPOMAX® pellets.
Proximity Malt is a national malt company headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with malthouses in Monte Vista, Colorado and Laurel, Delaware. Proximity Malt and Hop Head Farms have partnered up to better serve the craft brewing markets. We have a similar focus on quality and sustainability which makes this partnership a natural fit.
- PRINCIPLES – Proximity Malt is committed to their customers, communities, industry, and especially, their malts. Proximity works with growers to develop the optimal barley varieties that work within our regional environments, in their malting systems, and with their customers, to find the right balance.
- QUALITY – Proximity’s malting equipment is specially designed to be flexible to meet the needs of customers while maintaining consistent production. With labs in place at all locations, they can provide local managers with timely feedback on process and analysis results to keep orders on time and within spec.
- SUSTAINABILITY – Biodiversity, crop rotation and sustainability aren’t just buzzwords, they are cornerstones to more efficient and environmentally friendly malt products. Proximity works collaboratively with farmers and customers to encourage new, diverse, growing regions. This helps create more efficient supply chains as they produce the right products, in the right places to meet the malt specifications of our customers.